Pent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pent Talk

Rant and vent of everything pent

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff

Jeff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2006-12-16

The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash Empty
PostSubject: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Save the date for this event, Saturday, January 31st....E-invites will be on their way!

Don't miss all the fun and excitement, it's always a good time when Davey and Greg wrestle on the steps, almost pull off the railing, and set fire to the apartment...(Mental note: Tell Amanda..NO CANDLES this year!) or when Drunk Davey loses his balance and falls into the glass coffee table...I'm surprised it's still in one piece!
Back to top Go down
tml163

tml163

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:42 pm

I think I heard the keg will be outside? So you dont' want Greg, Davey, and Jay involved in a snowball fight in your basement this year?

btw~did you finally put away your gifts yet?
Back to top Go down
dspyank

dspyank

Number of posts : 2465

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah Jeffie...

If you didnt put away your gifts.. Greg and I may start taking your gifts out of the box and "start putting them away"

If you find a lamp shade shoved up your ass along with a portable mini grill in the morning the next day after your party... dont say I didnt warn ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.1stHomeInspections.com
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 pm

The place for the gifts IS our basement...there is no room for it upstairs...alot of that stuff is for the kitchen...we use them, then put them back in the box in the basement, and get them back out when we need them...simple as that!
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 10:35 pm

....err....
Back to top Go down
dspyank

dspyank

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:32 am

I second that He Whose Name Shall Not Be Spoken!

So who's helping me stuff presents up Jeffies ass?
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:44 pm

do presents = gerbils???
Back to top Go down
dspyank

dspyank

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Nah.. more like... Iced Tea makers... spatulas... picture frames...

Whatever everyone on this board got him for he and Amandas wedding...
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:50 pm

dspyank wrote:
Nah.. more like... Iced Tea makers... spatulas... picture frames...

Whatever everyone on this board got him for he and Amandas wedding...

Egg Beaters, Salad Tongs (Needed for a Great "Tossed Salad"), candles, cutlery. crystal stem wear.......
Back to top Go down
tml163

tml163

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:25 pm

And utensils for the grill!

You need a bigger kitchen or to have a garage sale there Jeffie. that is way too much to have down there.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Once we get a house....with a kitchen with 1600 sq feet, we will have room for everything...we appreciate the gift that we got for our wedding...we use them...and as I said before....have no room upstairs, keep them in the basement.
Back to top Go down
tml163

tml163

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm

I don't believe you. Your kitchen won't be that big, our house isn't even that big.
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 pm

If you did not receive the e-mail.....

Hi Everyone,

We are just mere days away from the 6th Annual Post-Holiday Bash, and I just wanted to let you know about the parking situation. Due to limited space at Ceasers Villa (Casa De Lasky) I ask that you park across the street (South Side of 38th) in the Doctor's office parking lot. I'm sorry we will not have a shuttle, so you will have to hike it across 38th on you own!

Again our address is 4032 West 38th Street, and we are in the building on the left (West) side at the very end.

If you have any questions give myself (323-5128) or Amanda (323-1734) a call, or give the house a call 871-2528.

Hope to see you there,

Jeff and Amanda
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 pm

PUNK!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
tml163

tml163

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 am

So Much fun Lasky's! I did enjoy the gummi bears in Mikey's pants, that was funny! Bad Eric!Smile
Back to top Go down
dspyank

dspyank

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

as for Kolendas pants and the gummi bears I truly had no idea what happened, I just witnessed the end result...

We had just finished playing a Guitar Hero set that mikey had his pants down for.

When it was over I heard... "BLAH" and heard SPLAT... I no sooner looked at the wall and noticed about half a dozen gummi bears STUCK to the white Lasky wall...

Mikey.. now that I know the WHOLE story... did any of those stick to your sack?

Yuck
Back to top Go down
tml163

tml163

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm still visualizing Eric and someone (can't remember who was sitting right of him at that point) placing them there...It was quite a large mound...so funny!Laughing
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm

tml163 wrote:
I did enjoy the gummi bears in Mikey's pants

Doesn't everyone? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jeff

Jeff

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 am

Amanda and I thank everyone for coming, and we hope you had a good time!
Back to top Go down
tml163

tml163

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 am

And I got to see Biz working...well if you call that working...cheers
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Jeff, were you able to get the gummi bear residue off the wall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash   The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash Empty

Back to top Go down

The 6th Annual Post Holiday Bash
Page 1 of 1