Pent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pent Talk

Rant and vent of everything pent

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jack Has Been Here!

Go down 
+2
funkbox
Matte Pfinisch
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dspyank

dspyank

Number of posts : 2465
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Matte's avatar makes him awesome...

an un-buttered flapjack that got burned on one side stands between matte and "Ultimate Pent Victory"
Back to top Go down
http://www.1stHomeInspections.com
funkbox

funkbox

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2006-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 am

Matte, small-market nework tv anchors stands between you and and "ultimate Pent victory".
Back to top Go down
dspyank

dspyank

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm

Matte, The Word Farfergnugen stands in the way of you and "Ultimate Pent Victory"... and quite possibly me....
Back to top Go down
thebunja

thebunja

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 pm

So, some how my retirement announcement turned into comparing Matte's chance's at the Pent to the full of the Nazi War Machine.....and you wonder why you people are sitting here alone....
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:05 pm

thebunja wrote:
So, some how my retirement announcement turned into comparing Matte's chance's at the Pent to the full of the Nazi War Machine.....and you wonder why you people are sitting here alone....

Matte, Jack absurd statements stand between you and and "ultimate Pent victory".
Back to top Go down
dspyank

dspyank

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 pm

funkbox wrote:
thebunja wrote:

Matte, Jack absurd statements stand between you and and "ultimate Pent victory".

Second
Back to top Go down
thebunja

thebunja

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Sorry....I wrote "full" instead of "fuel"....which makes more sense....doesn't anyone watch the history channel in-between cartoons? VW is the only reason Germany had the ability to initiate war....oddly enough the marketing after the war was done by a Jewish Advertising Agency....
Back to top Go down
Matte Pfinisch

Matte Pfinisch

Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Jack, I bet I would annihilate you on the basketball courts these days, I'm packing on pounds. I'm now an imovable force in the post. I'm like a 200 pound version of The Horn.
Back to top Go down
thebunja

thebunja

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Hmmmm.....annihilate, huh? Depends, have you grown accustom to the weight yet? Are your legs able to push the sheer mass....? My weightloss has sadly hit a snag....I'm ready to get back on track though....
Back to top Go down
funkbox

funkbox

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Matte Pfinisch wrote:
I'm like a 200 pound version of The Horn.

Which inevitably means you're still a whimp. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Has Been Here!   Jack Has Been Here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Has Been Here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2