Pent Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pent Talk

Rant and vent of everything pent

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Still Watch Wrestling!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
funkbox

funkbox

Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2006-12-26

I Still Watch Wrestling!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Still Watch Wrestling!!!   I Still Watch Wrestling!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 pm

"WrestleMania has always been about more than just the matches. Celebrities, the culmination of huge angles, the trotting-out of the year's Hall of Fame class in recent years...what's your favourite non-match memory of WrestleMania?"

I know they are not WrestleMania events, but it's always fun to watch the wrestlers in cameos.

Andre the Giant in "The Princess Bride"

Macho Man in "Spider Man"

Captain Lou & others in the Cyndee Loper [speel?] videos.

Who can forget the cartoon series back in the late 80s?
Back to top Go down
thebunja

thebunja

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I Still Watch Wrestling!!!   I Still Watch Wrestling!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am

You know, watching Raw last night, I think I came to the realization about why I actually love this time of year. Of course I love the "pagentry" that is Wrestlemania, I enjoy to extra long PPV, I enjoy the build up of the high profile matches and I mostly certainly love how the wrestlers seem to give just a little bit more on Wrestlemania night. However, I think what really gets me excited is the reboot. Every year, Wrestlemania gives the creative team a chance to shake the proverbial etch-a-sketch and start over. All the dead storylines can cleanly be buried and new guys get a chance to be pushed. I think this year, I am most looking forward to Mr. Kennedy's return, he's got potential and I hold out hope that he can stay healthy and get a push. How about you, Matte, what are you looking forward too?
Back to top Go down
Matte Pfinisch

Matte Pfinisch

Number of posts : 1198
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: I Still Watch Wrestling!!!   I Still Watch Wrestling!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

I am looking forward to Mr. Kennedy coming back. I'm also looking forward to Triple H/Vince/Shane vs. The Legacy at Backlash, Shelton Benjamin as Mr. Money In The Bank and hopefully Jericho and Mysterio feuding over the Interchrisinental Title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Still Watch Wrestling!!!   I Still Watch Wrestling!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Still Watch Wrestling!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2